Healthy and nutritious food items are a must for kids as well as adults. Of course, being adults, we can understand the importance of quality food items. But kids only love to eat food that is delicious and mouthwatering.
To make kids eat healthy foods, you can prepare unique dishes to jiggle their taste buds. To do so, we are here with a yummy dish that everyone will love.
Jelly and Yogurt Parfait is delicious and everyone’s favorite item. It can be a part of breakfast, brunch, or an after-school snack. It is a mixture of jelly, yogurt, and nuts.
This dish booststhe immune system, clears the digestive tract, promotes weight management, and provides nutrients to the body. In addition, peanuts are also good to control cholesterol levels. Strawberry is also beneficial for blood pressure and other heart issues.
So, let’s move towards the healthy recipe that will surely jiggle your taste buds.
Required ingredients include peanuts, yogurt, strawberries/ mangoes, Mix Fruit Jelly, and Mango Jelly.
- Take a pan and add water to it. Let it boil. Then add Mix Fruit Jelly powder to it. Stir slowly and let it cool at room temperature.
- Take another pan and prepare Mango Jelly following step 1.
- In another bowl, take flavored yogurt or plain yogurt according to your taste. Whip it well and place it aside.
- According to the season, you can choose any of the fruits available. For example, kids love strawberries, so you can add them. Then, slice a few strawberries and place them aside.
- Nuts are healthy and act as an antioxidant. Pick peanuts and crush them. You can choose any other nuts that you like.
- Take serving cups or a large bowl in case of family serving.
- At the bottom of the cup, pour Mix Fruit Jelly. Then add yogurt to it.
- Afterward, sprinkle the nuts. Then add Mango Jelly to it. Again sprinkle peanuts.
- Finally, place a piece of sliced strawberry at the top, or you can add small pieces of strawberries too.
- Place the serving cups in the refrigerator to make it stable and let it cool.
- Serve chilled.
Tip: You can also make one layer of jelly, yogurt, and nuts. However, some kids love jelly more. So, prepare it according to the taste of your family members.
Nutritious foods help the kids to stay active and perform well. So, it can be good to serve it in the morning. Whereas, you can prepare it at night and serve it for breakfast. Besides this, after-school or job activities can be a good source of energy for kids and adults.
Relish this sweet and yummy dish with your family members and stay healthy.